- Artist Statement (include reference to your methods and techniques, reasons for making art, and explain why you want to exhibit your work).
- Curriculum Vitae/Biographical Outline
- All applicants must upload a minimum of 10 high resolution images to be juried and for promotional material. Each photo must be numbered and correspond to a image list with each work’s title, medium, approximate size and asking price.
- Please note, the Exhibition Selection Committee may request one actual piece of art to support the photographs; if this is the case, the submitting artist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of the work on the specified date.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been submitted.
If you have an idea for a NEW class, workshop or lecture you would like to offer at The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre, we invite you to fill out and submit the Instructor NEW Program Proposal Form below.
For returning Instructors submitting a new program proposal, you have the option to add OF (On File) to fields where that information has not changed.
- Instructors must upload a minimum of 1 high resolution images for promotional material.
- If applicable please attach a materials list for students
The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre presents, Pop Art Fashion Show on Sunday May 24, 2020, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. at Hilton Garden Inn, 500 York Road Niagara-on-the-Lake, L0S 1J0. This year's theme is 'Pop Art in 2020'. Although your products do not need to feature styles from the original Pop Art era, the decor we will furnish will reflect the colours and design culture of the 1960's" . In addition to showcasing fashion, the event will be professionally M/C’d and music will be provided by a DJ.
Why are you receiving this you ask? WE Want YOU! Yes You! We value you as an artisan that creates hand-made, high quality wearable art. We would be proud to have you participate in our Fashion Show with your models showcasing your wearable art and the opportunity to sell your product to our guests in the vendor market.
A staged runway and model dressing rooms will be provided. You are expected to use your own models and process your own sales. Set up of vendor tables and models will begin at 9:00 a.m. $200 fee will apply for selected applicants.
The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is a not-for-profit community-based organization that supports and advances lifelong learning opportunities in the arts through our school and galleries, emphasizing community involvement and collaboration. Our annual Fashion Show is a fundraising event that supports our year-round programming. Our mission is to engage, enrich and celebrate our diverse and growing population through the visual arts.
- Application deadline: January 31, 2020
- Applicants must upload a minimum of 3 high resolution images for jurying and if accepted, to be used in promotional material.
- All applicants must pay $20 (non-refundable) administrative fee to apply.
- All applications will be juried.
- Accepted artists will be notified by email on February 21 , 2020.
- Upon acceptance, payment of $200 fee will be due by March 7, 2020.