The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is now accepting applications for participation in Art at the Pumphouse our 14th annual juried, original art show and sale on Saturday August 3 and Sunday August 4, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We will have sixty professional artists from across Ontario, exhibiting a wide range of original, hand-crafted works including paintings, photography, sculpture, jewellery and more.
We welcome returning artists and look forward to showcasing new artists. It is free admission for visitors to the show and we also have a Waterfront Bistro featuring food, wine and beer for sale.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR:
- The Niagara Pumphouse is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year and will be showcasing the 25 finalists from the Walker Industries Art Competition Exhibition during the Art at the Pumphouse show. The awards ceremony will take place on Sunday August 4th.
- We no longer require participating artists to make a donation for our fundraising draw.
- We are budgeting to spend even more money on marketing and advertising this show.
- We have 3 different options for vendor spaces A, B C area - Please right click on map
or refer to map on the website for more details
- Application deadline: April 26, 2019
- Applicants must upload a minimum of 3 high resolution images for promotional material.
- All applications will be juried.
- Upon acceptance, payment options will be sent to you by email.
- Accepted artists will be notified by email on May 10, 2019.
If you have an idea for a NEW class, workshop or lecture you would like to offer at The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre, we invite you to fill out and submit the Instructor NEW Program Proposal Form below.
For returning Instructors submitting a new program proposal, you have the option to add OF (On File) to fields where that information has not changed.
- Instructors must upload a minimum of 1 high resolution images for promotional material.
- If applicable please attach a materials list for students
- Artist Statement (include reference to your methods and techniques, reasons for making art, and explain why you want to exhibit your work).
- Curriculum Vitae/Biographical Outline
- All applicants must upload a minimum of 10 high resolution images to be juried and for promotional material. Each photo must be numbered and correspond to a image list with each work’s title, medium, approximate size and asking price.
- Please note, the Exhibition Selection Committee may request one actual piece of art to support the photographs; if this is the case, the submitting artist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of the work on the specified date.
- Submissions are not returned.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been submitted.