SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR DUAL EXHIBITS:
- Artist Statement (include reference to your methods and techniques, reasons for making art, and explain why you want to exhibit your work).
- Curriculum Vitae/Biographical Outline
- All applicants must upload a minimum of 10 high resolution images to be juried and for promotional material. Each photo must be numbered and correspond to a image list with each work’s title, medium, approximate size and asking price.
- Please note, the Exhibition Selection Committee may request one actual piece of art to support the photographs; if this is the case, the submitting artist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of the work on the specified date.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been submitted.